Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 53: Education Fraud Part 14 – Medicalization of the Education System Part 2 - Ritalin and the Pharmaceutical Companies


This blog is a continuation from: http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-52-international-crime-research.html


If you are not already familiar with the uses of Ritalin, please read the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritalin

Ritalin A Drug For Era That Tries To Medicalize All Difficulties

Sociology of Medicine - What is the impact of Medicalization? A Summary with Examples


This blog will focus on the Medicalization of Children Behavior, to the point where Ritalin Abuse happens, due to Ritalin being prescribed to children as a quick fix for teachers and parents, when faced with particular chid behaviors. The motivation behind the over-prescription of Ritalin and similar drugs, is Profit linked to the Medicalization of the Education system, as discussed in part 1 of 'Medicalization of the Education System.'

Ritalin Part 1: Pharmaceutical companies:



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be driven my greed and profit before taking care of what is best for humanity, first.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the Capitalistic system to be my driving force, even though I am able to see how my actions towards life, within the secrecy and behind the lies within which I do it - are obviously to the detriment to life on this planet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use money and capitalism as excuse, as to why I am playing the game, making up lies and ways to sell products and not just make money but to become stinking rich, beyond my wildest dreams.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto a dream, a picture of what it will mean to me and my family to have such wealth, where regardless of the consequences and harm caused in the name of my lies, I continue to do so - as this picture I hold within my mind of the life and security that I will obtain, is apparently within who I am and how I value life - much greater than any suffering I am causing the human race.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my mind as reasoning machine as to why it is acceptable to profit from other people's difficulties, in such a way that I will deliberately play my hand and twist the truth, witholding any and all relevant truths from people about what I am doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop such substantial lies within myself, that in the end as the researcher, owner, manager of such a pharmaceutical company/research facility - I even believe myself, and convince the rest of humanity that money and survival makes it alright for us to push Ritalin/drugs onto children and adults at the rate that it has been done - as a capitalistic maneuver.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as researcher/scientist - to be ok with how I have justified selling a product without consideration of consequences, and to use my abilities as researcher to only advance the rich and to work at new ways of manipulating people into believing they require these products, instead of using my abilities to develop and understand how the human becomes who and what we are and to direct effective, common sense solutions from within the principle of doing what is best for the human race.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place myself as researcher/scientist and corporation worker - above the general public whom I am deceiving, as in my mind I believe that due to the fact that I know things about people, that they dont know - and that I can change people behavior with drugs and information - that this makes me superior to the general public, and according to the lie that spirituality and religion has instilled in me since childhood to make me the perfect abuser of life - I place myself in a hierarchy, like a god-like-figure to other working class humans due to my ability to deceive through knowledge and information.

I commit myself to show how money directs all decision, currently made within society and the corporations, and that even those who are claiming to present solutions in the form of medicines and therapies, must be regarded as only following the rules of money and survival and are not placing the best interest of life first.

I commit myself to show that health care, does not mean the 'care of health', but instead means the care of someone's business and this in itself indicates that we have things back to front within ourselves, as the true evil - where we will develop and in most cases enforce health care upon people's lives, simply as a means for income, where the true care of health of the physical is daily in countless ways compromised for countless beings, all for profit - while the subdued human, who is to afraid to question out of fear of 'no health/death' - will convince ourselves daily that there is nothing we can do about that which we see and understand about how the system works currently.

I commit myself to show that there is a solution possible - where we honor life, not money and where we develop systems of management that distribute health care according to everyones needs equally.

I commit myself to show how if one stop your mind, before it starts up by saying in response to the above commitment statement 'but..why should people get things free if I work hard for it' - that one is able to see the human potential within oneself to live an share and create a future that is dignified - before one screws it up with ones dysfunctional mind as it reveals itself for all to see - and that it is only within the mind - where we have al learned to survive, where we will 'bring forth' all kinds of nasty thoughts towards other humans, where we will do them in, in order to protect what little money we have and get from the system.

Further Reading:  http://equalmoney.org/goals/1-healthcare

1 comment:

  1. i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take advantage of the innocence of others within presenting a drug as support for ones child when in fact all i care about is money, and i have done and exposed the research only up to a point where i can make the biggest profit - thanks andrea for opening this point up

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis