Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 44: International Crime Research: Education Fraud Part 6 – the Recession and the Consumer Part 2






 Self-Forgiveness on the Recession and the Consumer continued:



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe through the advent of religion and culture that I am here as God’s precious creation and that as a precious individual I have the right to consume to my hearths content and that due to this ignorance,  I proclaim to exist within – I will continue to ignore my part in what is happening in the world, as the Elite impulse me to buy more based on my energetic Mind Possessions, while I believe that it is God and the existence of freedom which is simply providing for me – similar to how the spiritualists proclaim that ‘the universe provides’.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place myself out there as an idea as a spiritual body, a traveler of sorts that I am to vague and mystic for me to grasp and through this allowance of spiritualizing the human, I have abdicated the sole directorship of myself – thus requiring materialism and consumerism to complete me as I buy my happiness and create a life and world for myself and others where we are all subject to this experience of completeness through consumption and the gaining of meaning through happiness through what one obtains and experiences aquired – which always costs money.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to glamourize consumerism as I link it to the ultimate spiritual experience, and through this we all as humanity have agreed that no matter what the price, Capitalism can never be removed or replaced – because to withhold this dire instinct to buy and consume as much as one can is almost like asking a human to kill itself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that life on this planet is about ‘experience’ and in the current world we have created as the system- everything one wants to do or experience costs money – and the more we give permission to the existence of Money and the ultimate ‘happiness’ as the highest joy one can know – the more people will place a price on ‘happiness’. In the end all experience will be charged, not just what we pay for now – therefore:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as consumer and user to desire happiness through what money can buy so much, that I have failed to realize that the more I give value to money and what it can buy as the experience it generates within me, the more I am giving permission to the existence of greed and the more I am giving permission to those who control money and the production of goods and the making of laws to implement more regulations and laws where one has to pay for things and pay more for things – feeding the same cycle of greed I myself am trapped within.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pretend to not understand that I and the previous and the future generations are in fact trapped in cycles of Debt – to that which has been done and decided before us – and that by proclaiming that suffering and abuse happens out there to ‘others’ and ‘ is not my responsibility’ means that my children and their children will be the ones who will be thrown in deeper debt to pay for the greed of the money-future – that I have created now as my part as the possessed, self indulged consumer.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore the future, which is unfolding each day in the news and around me in my city and environment – whereby I am distancing myself from all that happens by creating information within my mind as a knowledge base that I can access as thoughts – which allow my in any moment – to readily justify why it is not me that plays a role in how the earth, people, nature and the animals are being abused more and more in the name of Capitalistic Greed – and that it is not me as consumer that sets the daily trend as the mind that participates – even though t is a knows fact that the Psychology of the Human Mind is used by and through sales and marketing people to design new, better ways to trap the consumer into buying more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis