Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 54: Education Fraud Part 15 – Medicalization of the Education System Part 3 - Parents abusing Ritalin.



Parents abusing Ritalin:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the belief to exist within me as parent that I have a duty to God to establish a presence on earth, as the human race, equal to and one with a functional component of society, one that submits to the rules of how to be human and one that becomes a fully functional man or woman, with certain intelectual and behavioral abilities which allows the young adult to get a career, get married, contribute to the economy and behave according to how other humans behave.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to prescribe a drug to a child, when the child acts according to behaviors and patterns, that are seen negatively within society, opposite to the positive behaviors that contribute to one becoming the person referred to in the statement above.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as parent to look towards drug addiction as a solution, rather than have a child be educated and supported in an effective way, taking into consideration the child's home environment, parental influence, diet and mental capacity/ability to process information. The reason why parents will rush and push ahead - using drugs as a quick fix means, instead of establishing effective training and education establishments to support the child and the child's parents through the behavioral difficulties - is always about money, where the parents have to comply with how fast a child has to develop, so that it may go through its schooling process fairly effectively, so that it may obtain higher education or go get a job requiring specific skills and abilities - so that the young adult can go and survive in the system, contributing to the economy - which basically means - make money for those with money as a worker and slave.

therefore:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as adult to give permission to this rat race described above and for labeling this together with everybody else as 'Life' and together agreeing to this race - where we race towards money and either spends our lives fighting for more money or just enough to survive - either way anything a parent does -any decision made is always to get the child to be able to function in an effective manner to be able to provide for itself within the system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if my child does not develop the way other children do, that he/she will get left behind and will not be able to take care of themselves within the system, and will thus be left to starve or become and outcasts of society, which have the following ramifications:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that if my child does not develop effectively, into a functional adult, that he/she will starve, and be thrown to the streets, without care or a roof over his/her head,

and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing this, as I realize that I have allowed this for generation after generation to happen to other people's children as I am wel aware that the system in its fuel for money, has created class such as lower class, middle class and upper class and that anything below lower class is 'those' people we see living in trailer parks and sleeping on the side of the street - which I walk/drive by each day, not even considering that this is a 'somebody' - but instead create in that moment an unconscious fear of what might happen to me if I stop surviving in the system and what could happen to my child if they do not 'fit in' and 'function' as they should

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imprint the picture from early in my life of homeless, hungry, scared people, whom society rejects as being lazy and 'not worth societies attention' and therefore by imprinting the value fo worthlessness to the picture of poor people - I create a fear towards not surviving and now that I am 'an adult' living and working in the system, I make automated decisions to survive as best I am able to

therefore;

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself when I realized my child has ADHD or some form of behavioral dysfunction or behavioral difference to other children - to access all the pictures and fears accumulated over the years as I accepted myself as having to survive in the system to be able to eat and have a roof over my head - and as I access the fear linked to the 'what will happen' memories -i immediately go to the solution for my child which will ensure they 'recover/overcome/adjust' as quickly and painlessly as possible - because each parent knows that medication takes over the body and the mind and will direct the 'issue' on behalf of the parent and child - so that no responsibility has to be taken by anyone for anything - and instead the chemical can 'take control' our behalf - leaving our children lives, minds and bodies up to the possessive control of a chemical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be brainwashed from young in religious settings, into believing the CONcept of a holy spirit which invades/enters the body and resides inside the religious, to direct the religious according to the devine beings will - this in itself imprinted into the mind of the perceiver as knowledge and information, ensures that the parent when it comes down to the control of their children, will entrust the chemical designed and patented by the scientists to 'act on behalf' of the child's mind and body
- due to our acceptance of this magical, devine force, which 'invades/enters' the body and takes over control of mind and body according to the will of the chemical, which was designed by the scientist gods with the child's best interest at heart, which is the white lie, sold to the parents to make it alright that we subject out children to drugs, instead of supporting the child to become the living directive principle of themselves.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis