Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 40: International Crime Research: Education Fraud Part 2 – Creating Debt for an Education.




I suggest watch the following Documentary:


From the transcription of the Documentary I will draw information for the application of self-forgiveness on the current Education System of the World:

The annual cost to attend the average private four-year college in America today is twenty seven thousand two hundred ninety three dollars up twenty nine percent from five years ago during the 2005 - 2006 school year when the annual tuition cost twenty one thousand two hundred thirty five dollars. This does not include the cost, which have tripled over the past decade.”
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exploit people for money, through a system that most are subject to having to participate in to get an education – as the only means to develop a way to enter the system to take care of oneself financially for the rest of your life.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trap people in this education system, knowing that they have no choice but to participate and through this pushing the prices and tuition up, due to me abusing the system where people have to conform and fit in and follow the rules of the system to survive.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give permission to a system, where we know that the principles and values of the money system, is behind why we would force the new young generation, just as we were  -to spend money on attaining an education which will leave them in immense debt for the rest of their lives – therefore trapping the new generation in the same cycles, we as the previous generations were trapped within.
 
Therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to in the end call these cycles – Life -  because that is all Life becomes about - as I have equated myself as I exist perpetually in my cycles of Debt and Responsibility towards Money – where my existence is pushed from my youth into having to enter a cycle (birth) and try and exist the cycle (the end/death) to be able to experience ‘heaven’ which would be the ending of the debt and fear. These cycles are then perpetually ‘numbed’ through how religion constantly shows pretty pictures and talk about how at the end of the suffering we will know ‘heaven’. Therefore the human is imprinted with the idea that at the end of any cycles of fear, pain, abuse, discomfort there will be a  ‘pleasant, joyful’ experience – and specifically in relation to debt – the options are  - pay your debt to no longer have debt or don’t pay your debt and experience ten fold misery. The average human knows that this choice is really no choice – however due to extensive brainwashing around religion and culture – the human programs itself through permission – to turn any realistic, common-sensical issue or event into a symbolic meaning loaded with feelings, emotions and special values – as we will justify why any and all suffering on this planet in our own lives, or the lives of others is justified – and we do not realize that in the background, in our schools and churches and home environments we are being fed the ‘how’ of brainwashing our troubles away with pretty, tranquil symbology – so that when faced with our problems fears, discomforts in life –we activate the pictures of a god and heaven and the opposite polarity of hell and eternal damnation – to immediately move ourselves into action as we become aware that ‘not paying back our debts will cause us to go to jail/be punished (hell and eternal damnation) and if we do pay our debt back diligently, monthly without to much fuss then in the end we will know ‘heaven?’ which is apparently some faint joyous experience as you turn 60 and your house and car payments are done – whoohoooo!! Then you get to spend the rest of your Life physically decaying from the Life of worry, stress and being controlled by forced beyond your control (God/The Devil/Deities – Money/Banks/Governments) – until you die.
 
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize and understand that we are in essence as the working force serving no-one but the Elite – when we give permission to these exuberant costs and cost hikes – where we are not being honored as the being trapped in the debt cycle and quite the opposite – if we were to refuse to pay – we would either be sent to jail or be blacklisted/marked within the system – where our credit records will be negatively impacted for the rest of our lives.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify in my mind that these price hikes that myself or my children have to endure are valid as it proves that my child is receiving a good education and that my child is somehow now ‘more’ and ‘more intelligent’ in the eyes of others and myself, as you wade through the waters and come out with some degree or diploma, which by essence is loaded with a value of fear and suffering – which is perceived by the average human with ‘respect’ for what the student/individual had to go through.
 
The Self Forgiveness on this point continues on Day 41



More:

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/06/singularity-that-collapsed-life-day-60.html
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/06/garden-of-eden-day-66.html
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/07/day-92-consciousness-is-without.html
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/07/day-100-fear.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis