Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 106: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 10

This blog is a continuation from:

Day 96: International Crime Research: Drug use Part 1

Day 97: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 2

Day 99: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 3

Day 100: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 4

Day 101: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 5

Day 102: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 6

Day 103: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 7

Day 104: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 8 

Day 105: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 9 


Behavioural Dimension of the drug user within Social-situations:

Behaviour Dimension:Here, to identify the Behaviour Dimension – one have a look at how one’s experience in the Physical Body changed within and during the Possession of the Personality, how was one’s Physical Body BEFORE the Possession and then during, to so identify how this Personality would manipulate one’s Physical Body, and in this Physical Manipulation would further validate/justify one’s decision to fall into the Mind/Personality and give up on self/the responsibility of here as self in the physical and so one’s world/reality.
Thus, what will become clear here is essentially how we utilize the dimensions of the/a Personality to manipulate ourselves into submission to Energy/Mind, over and over and over again – not standing, living, being HERE in fact within/as this world/reality. So, in/during these processes one will thus understand more of what we mean by the difference between Personality-Control through/Energy as the Mind and actual, real Physical Living.
Source: http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/character-dimensions-introduction-day.html



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to belief that my behaviour in social situations is dependent on what I have come to think and believe myself to be - such as the belief that I am 'not good enough' or 'not good-looking enough' or 'shy' and therefore

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then, in social situations adapt my behaviour according to my thought patterns and beliefs, where I will change my behaviour when in social situations to act shy, avoid eye contact, be nervous, behave withdrawn, refuse eye contact with certain people, stutter in my words,

therefore,


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept my role within society according to a self limiting belief system, which then mutates into my physical-unconscious design as behavioural patterns, whereby I automatically become that which I think I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop and participate in the belief that I require the guidance of an out side source such as drug, to change me, change my behaviour and to temporarily take responsibility for the mess I created within my mind as my internal thought processes, which are the starting point for my behavioural changes in social situations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny fervently that it is possible to stop and change the thoughts that brought me to who I belief I am -

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then from denying that I am able to change who I am through the steps of self honesty, self forgiveness and self correction - to rather seek change in the form of an alternative personality platform which I develop and accept through a chemical bridge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing this behavioural change to occur within me through the use of the drug, and to repeatedly return to this dependency, instead of learning as I go - to embrace the self acceptance of me as 'stable, communicative' - etc whereby I could align myself to the changes I see myself becoming with the use of the drug, where I in essence use the drug experience to learn from and to develop effective self trust and communication skills - instead of what drugs are used for as a dependency - indicating the addictive nature of the human, based on fear and abdication,

therefore

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to simply give up and give into a illusionary reality of myself where who I prefer and who I live as me for most of my interactive, waking days is a chemical robot, a being separate from myself as the physical,
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to also design beliefs around why this drug addicted me is the real me, and the only way it is possible for me to be, instead of realising that if I do not take note of how to practically align myself to the changes that I see support me as a more effective me, then I will continue to be a chemical robot, dependent always on others and substances to invade my physical, to design me and exist for me as a chemical reality.


Self Commitment Statements to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis