Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 104: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 8


This blog is a continuation from:


Day 96: International Crime Research: Drug use Part 1

Day 97: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 2

Day 99: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 3

Day 100: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 4

Day 101: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 5

Day 102: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 6

Day 103: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 7


Backchat Dimension of the drug user within Social-situations:

"Internal Conversations/Backchat/Voices in the Head:
This is where one would have conversations with oneself as a Personality in the Mind. Thus, Internal Conversations/Backchats would come up/manifest as words, sentences, short statements that can vary in length/intensity. It is within the internal conversation/backchat domain that one would start activating the reactions of emotions/feelings together with the words that one speak in one’s Mind – as, when we’ll continue walking the creation of Backchat/Internal Conversations within and as Main Characters/Personalities, one will see, realise and understand how the Mind substantiate words with ENERGY, so that there’s always an energy experience and definition to words. This is one of the primary relationships the Mind use to ensure the human being never LIVE words, and so words, their definitions and experiences becomes components the Mind use to attach to Personality Systems that define one’s behaviour, instead of self LIVING in the physical in self-aware directive-principle of who one is one’s living/behaviour in the Physical.
Thus, to identify the internal conversations/backchat of a Personality, one can within and during one’s writing have a look at what words, sentences, statements manifested in one’s Mind as the ‘voice of the Personality’ speaking to oneself, essentially talking oneself out of/convincing oneself as a Personality from/of taking responsibility for self here in/as the Physical."
Source: http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/character-dimensions-introduction-day.html



The backchat dimension (in relation to the drug user) would be the internal conversations existent within an individual, whom due to such internal conversations, rather uses drugs to amplify or suppress these internal conversations - to allow the individual to participate in social situations:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the internal/backchat conversation of "I am not good enough/good looking enough/intelligent enough/special' to be part of this party/conversation - and therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that using a drug will support me in feeling as if I am good enough and to forget about my true experience of not thinking I am good enough in appearance or intellect to be part of this social situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing any and all underlying thought patterns which have become my character wherein I invest time, disregarding and abusing myself within internal gossip, where I speak harsh words to myself until I believe I am 'not good enough' - simply by allowing myself to form opinions about myself based on the images I am impulsed with through media and the advertisements of the corporations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be anything more or less than what I am here as a physical-bodied-being - where I change who I am as a physical-bodied-being into a less than or more than 'beingness' based simply on the amount of energy I put into the thought pattern, until I believe myself to be this thought pattern within my mind - not realising that at death or even while sick or in a comma all thoughts stop - proving that thoughts have to be maintained through attention a participation and 'design' and always have a starting point in one observing or listening to other people or media forms- after which one accepts what you hear and then develop opinions/perspectives which then became ones automated thought patterns. This one then believes to be 'I think therefore I am' and that 'the physical is not real - consciousness is what is real' - however at any given time one is able to show/reveal that thoughts are designed after hearing the information contained within the thought, from somewhere else and accepting it as real - even though most thoughts have been proven to only serve abusive tendencies of self interest such as 'I am ugly', 'I am white therefore I am better than that black person' etc,' 'if people are poor it is because they are lazy ad dont deserve anything in life'... Thus one could ask why would we design and allow thoughts to exist if they are harmful and do not serve us as life. Most do not even question thoughts and their origin and simply take thoughts at 'face value' believing that the human mind is pure in intention and cannot be wrong - however most thoughts one can walk as a time-line to show how one accepted and created the thought - right through to the purpose and functionality of such thoughts within oneself and the world as a 'global mind'. Therefore we are able to prove that any value system we give 'being human' only exists in the mind- as what is currently shown to be 'human-thinking'. For example, all value systems that place one person/being above or below another shows how we use knowledge created in the mind based on impracticality to falsify the human existence into pockets of knowledge which only exists to support the minority that benefit from inequality and human Suffering. Question is why do we accept that the Mind and human thought processes are 'all that there is' when clearly the state of the human with most in depression and going into states of Mind possession - shows us that all is not ok with how and why we participate in 'internal conversations'.

Therefore, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive my physical existence according to the thought patterns I have designed and given permission to in my mind - which through my permission has more value in life than the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in what other think of me, therefore in 'backchat/internal conversations I am constantly bombarding myself with abusive thoughts towards myself, which I know I think about others, and therefore fear them thinking the same about me,

therefore

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing these internal conversations where I judge others and myself, instead of realising that to allow thoughts about others and ourselves, where we in essence abuse ourselves through internal gossip - does not support anybody and eventually leads to the use of a chemical to suppress the fears and judgments within the mind towards self and the judgements of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop this internal conversation about who I think I should be in social situations and therefore become so disillusioned about the reality of myself that I then use drugs to ensure that I act or appear to myself to be able to act according to the social situations I believe I should fit into.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop social values within my mind purely based on my ego, where I compete with other people in society based on accepted values such as beauty/ugly, rich/poor, appearances etc - where in my mind I am always competing with how others look, speak and behave and compare them to societal values that have been given to how one 'should look, speak, behave' - and thus this 'rate-race' of competition is always milling in my mind where I chase myself to appear and act according to acceptable norms,


therefore

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be the one that perpetually feeds these cycles of abusing life, as I have given life the value of competing in the mind, based on pictures and images and superficial value systems such as money and status - not realising that I have created this system of abuse and now I am the one that has to use chemicals to suppress or enhance those aspects within me which I have separated myself from as the physical...



Reaction Dimension continues...





Life Review - A Drug-Addict as Mind-Prophet

Andrea Rossouw - The Alcohol Demon took over Africa

When Shyness meets Confidence - Life Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis