Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 105: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 9



This blog is a continuation from:


Day 96: International Crime Research: Drug use Part 1

Day 97: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 2

Day 99: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 3

Day 100: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 4

Day 101: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 5

Day 102: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 6

Day 103: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 7

Day 104: The Psychology of Crimes against Life: Drug use Part 8



Reaction Dimension of the drug user within Social-situations:

"Reaction Dimension:
Here one will Identify the reactions of emotions and feelings that ‘substantiate / animate’ the Character/Personality; what reactions of emotions and feelings, essentially did one utilize to manipulate oneself with, to fall back into the Mind/Personality instead of standing here with self in stability as Breath. Within this, we’ll use, as Personalities, specific emotions and feelings to activate specific behavioural patterns/habits to in/as this process validate why/how it is that we are a Personality and so in this attempt/try to make a Personality “more real”. Essentially saying “well, I am experiencing this and my behaviour is like that and this is who I am and so I cannot change” – when, all the while, we’re actively, within the Mind participating in creating the experiences and behaviour from the thoughts, to the imagination, to the internal conversations/backchat – sabotaging and compromising ourselves deliberately in the Mind to manifest/validate/materialize our wants, needs and desires, rather than our responsibility to ourselves, our physicals and our lives in this World.
So, to identify the Reaction Dimension is to have a look at what emotions/feelings manifested within one’s Mind in the Physical within and during the Personality Possession."
Source: http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/character-dimensions-introduction-day.html



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within perpetual cycles of emotion and feeling polarities, where I exist from day to day to live for the positive feeling experience such as joy, and to avoid the negative emotions such as sadness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to grow up believing in the CONcept that who we are - are our emotions, feelings and thoughts -

within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realising and understanding for myself throughout my life, from observing my experiences, that these cycles of energetic experiences are truly not supportive of me as they by nture are uncomfortable, lead to abusive self practises and contain the being within continual struggles and depression/angst.



I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that emotions/feelings - once I for a moment stop participating in them, do not change me as what remains when those 'cycles' end is me consistent here as a living, breathing expressive being -

then I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize and see the common sense that surely it is not a system of the mind that indeed supports me, but only exists as a constant battle, a and is system that requires my understanding and directing, instead of blindly following, where I eventually accept a life around who I am as my thoughts, feelings and emotions, instead of living self responsibility in self honesty as what is best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop my personality from childhood into adulthood, around my emotions and feelings, whereby I live in an attempt to alleviate the discomfort I experience from allowing my own emotional patterns such as jealousy, anger, conflicted and the 'polarities' between which these points swing - which we call the seeking of the pleasures of life - which would exist as the polarity struggles between feelings and emotions such as: joy/sadness, hope/hopelessness, fear/brave, have/have not, beauty/ugly, joyful/depressed etc.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop my personalities in life according to winning people over with my more positive, pleasant feelings and representations of thoughts around me being a good, pleasant, fun person, instead of realising that I am not really living, I am merely learning how to manipulate my environment and those around me, to appear more pleasant and to fit into social groups - which again only exist so that I do not have to face my fear of being rejected and the fear of fear itself.

therefore,

when I realised that I am unable to maintain or avoid these emotional and feeling reactive patterns, I then attempt to avoid or accentuate these traits by using drugs, which allow me to step away from my usual personally traits - which are the 'real me' as y mind, my 'consciousness', into different characters and personalities which I have already imagined within my mind would be 'cool', 'special' and unique' and which would allow me to be accepted by the peer groups I wish to belong to.

therefore,

I realise and forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in this program I have given permission to on my behalf, where I insert commands that are feelings, emotions and personality designs that act in accordance with my fear of being rejected by others,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blindly follow my personality designs which automatically have now used internal conversations of 'not being good enough' to direct me to the apparent 'choice' to use drugs as a solution to the conflicts I experience while in the presence of others - not realising that there is obviously a problem with either myself and the fake reality in my mind that I give more power to over the real physical reality - or that there is a problem with the social reality I participate in - either way the fact that I choose to use a drug to stand in for me as I fear these 'realities' - which are all externalisation's of me as my mind - indicates that I will abuse my physical body and he outcome my decisions have on the physical reality - to supersede 'fakeness' over what is real for my apparent 'experiences' of 'joy', 'happiness' and pleasure'. In this I have not seen and realised that these concepts of joy and happiness and specific to each person - as you will find that each human has created their own mental picture of what it would mean for us to be 'fulfilled' and 'happy' where we will manipulate the physical reality to achieve this experience of internal happiness. Using drugs is an example of where we will manipulate the physical body into a fake chemical experience of 'joy', 'happiness' and 'fulfilment'. Therefore it brings one back to the understanding that we have separated ourselves from our physical bodies as a parasite of the mind and from our physical reality - just to have 'experiences' within the mind. The physical pays the dearest price for the humans to exist in happiness bubbles in the mind...

Behavioural Dimension to continue...



Join us for our Free Online Course: 

http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/
http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis