Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 55: Education Fraud Part 16 – Medicalization of the Education System Part 4 - Parents abusing Ritalin Part 2



This blog is a continuation from:

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-52-international-crime-research.html

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-53-education-fraud-part-14.html

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-54-education-fraud-part-15.html#



Parents abusing Ritalin Part 2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as parent to fear losing control of my child

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my child for being active/overactive/hyperactive or expressive to the point that causes me embarrassment or concern for him/her, our environment or the actions of the child within other environments such as school/groups/outings/shopping malls/play dates etc.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what other parents will say about me and my ability to parent my child, if they see my child behaving strangely/excessively and/or different to the other children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the system as schools and other authoritative figures lashing out at me, if my child behaves strangely/excessively in public places/towards others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trust the opinions of 'authoritative figures', not realizing or considering that their profession exists from research connected to the acceptance of the human as we currently exist, which ties in with the capitalistic/economic survival of man, where we medicalize and label problems, simply to drive the economy and give the economy a chance to survive at the expense of the human experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the authoritative opinions, whom I have not considered do what they do, simply because they got degrees from the universities that presented the material, which supports the global economy - therefore the principle of 'human care' is not one of 'funding solutions' but to profit from the problems - therefore everything that comes from the 'authoritative figures' supports the survival of profit and therefore their methods are designed specifically to keep the child and parent trapped within a system of knowledge and information that has no outcome as what is best for all humanity, but to accept the human as lost and broken. That is why we are seeing more and more human behaviors being labeled into 'conditions' - this exists due to the creations of jobs/professions/skills of all that we encounter or experience, so that money can be made from all that is here - as people struggle to survive in the current economic system. Therefore all that is here - means that as the human allows more and more energetic mind possessions, the more the 'authorities' will label the behaviors into conditions, which can then be sold and turned into/medicalized into therapies/methods/courses which have to be paid for and always are about maintaining the human as something out of control, instead of teaching/educating the organic robot about self responsibility, self honesty and self forgiveness.

The following article is an example of the above statements - which I will expand on in future blogs:

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/technology/technology-news/screenaddicted-children-may-have-newest-mental-illness-20120929-26s7q.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto a picture of what a child must be and do and look like, equivalent to the children of his/her age

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself once my child does not match this picture that represents the majority of children in our society - to develop backchat as internal conversations about my child being different, naughty and how I must correct this problem.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the internal, backchat conversations towards others and my child in relation to the fear of 'what do the other mothers think of me', or 'what will become of my child as he/she grows up, if he/she carries on behaving like this'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the emotions/feelings of annoyance, anger, rejection, love, acceptance, jealousy etc - to be the energetic driving force between seeing my child's behavior and deciding to act by giving the child drugs - as I am directed by emotions and feelings linked to values I have placed in relation to my child and how others view me through my child.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to change my physical behavior around my child, based on fear of loss, fear of making mistakes and fear of death - where my child's future is being equated by me, through how I perceive my child will be treated within the system, through their behaviors.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to direct the outcome of placing my child on drugs for any other reason, but a last practical consideration, when all other factors/methods have been considered or walked, where me placing my child on drugs is based on an energetic reaction, based on pictures, fears and backchat conversations within myself towards how I perceive my child will or is being treated and what I project the future outcome of the child's survival within the system will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis