Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 56: Education Fraud Part 17 – Medicalization of the Education System Part 5 - The child on Ritalin


This blog is a continuation from:

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-52-international-crime-research.html

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-53-education-fraud-part-14.html

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-54-education-fraud-part-15.html#

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-55-education-fraud-part-16.html


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within a pre-programmed mind-physical design of ADHD, wherein I have become and manifested a learning and attention deficit disorder, according to the Mind's programming not able to fully process information and an overloading of the Mind-Physical relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to energy systems, which direct me into and as attention deficit disorders, wherein the mind becomes overloaded with energy and shuts down, while diverting energy into physical systems into hyperactive expression/irritability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become hyperactive in the presence of suger/certain food brands or environments/stimulus, wherein the generations that have gone before me have already designed and manifested chemical-physical reactions and responses to food/environments, which are now hardwired into my physical design, triggered by certain foods, environments and stimulus.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be defined by the energy patterns existent within the mind-physical system design of ADHD, wherein I have become dependent on energy reactions to my environment, other people and any task that requires processing of information as the Mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue supporting this mind-physical reactions/response pattern as seen in the behavior of ADHD children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the energetic bubble associated with ADHD, wherein I become aroused energetically or have difficulty focussing on one task at a time, as I manifest so early in my life, varying mind dimensions, into which my mind escapes instead of being here physically, present.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the generation whom are conflicted within energy-mind patterns, instead of fully aligning myself into and as my physical body, which does not require moods or energy to function.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear judgment from my parents and teachers, due to me being conditioned into and according to this label that has been given to my behavior/experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as ADHD, and to grow up existing according to the parameters and pre-set rules of the labeled 'condition' ADHD, instead of taking responsibility for myself in understanding how I have participated in manifesting this physical-mind energy pattern from childhood, and directing myself through the design, into oneness and equality with my physical body, where I determine who i am and not simply live according to pre-determined conditions and labels, enforced and engineered by scientists/researchers for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept such conditions as 'part of being human' or 'beyond our control' - instead of realizing that the relationship we have formed in our mind to these conditions is already dysfunctional, as children become energy addictive/reactive and manipulative in relation to authority figures/parents while parents and adults impulse children through developing a dysfunctional mind-energy relationship within the child.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to take self responsibility for any such 'condition', to understand the mind as myself and how I manifest me as a condition, which is labeled by scientists for profit.

Self-Commitment statements to follow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis