Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 142: The Paranormal Series Part 12 – Demons in the Afterlife part 3


Day 131: The Paranormal Series - Ghosts and Demons Part 1
Day 132: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 2
Day 133: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 3
Day 134: The Paranormal Series Part 4 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 1)
Day 135: The Paranormal Series Part 5 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 2)
Day 136: The Paranormal Series Part 6 – The being that died as Fear (part 1)
Day 137: The Paranormal Series Part 7 – The being that died as Fear (part 2)
Day 138: The Paranormal Series Part 8 – The being that died as Fear (part 3)
Day 139: The Paranormal Series Part 9 – The Enlightenment Being
Day 140: The Paranormal Series Part 10 - Demons in the Afterlife part 1
Day 141: The Paranormal Series Part 11 - Demons in the Afterlife part 2

Full demons in the afterlife part 2

This blog is based on the next video in the ‘Demons in the Afterlife’ series:

Demons in the Afterlife - Part 2:Frequency bands dividing Spiritual Guides and Demons (Free interview Published: November 07, 2012)


“within the context of understanding demons and within this one will find essentially the understanding of human beings. Essentially through understanding demons what will also be understood is human nature. It is fascinating that already with the word demon or word demonic, that even connecting that connecting that to human beings, many would go into a reaction ‘demon me? No. Demonizing human nature blasphemy!’ When it is to first understand what demon and demonic in fact really was from an existential, multi-dimensional, scientific perspective. Meaning, to understand what substantiated the nature and definition of a demon. So let us have a look at this more specifically: You have this physical existence which was a merged relationship between energy and substance, that through the evolution of the Mind’s relationship to the physical body and the existential minds relationship to this existence, had manifested into very specific density. There was a densification process that evolved within existence as the mind, as consciousness, as energy, layered itself into the physical body and the physical existence as a whole. So, there is an entire imprinted history essentially that one can read within the physical body and within this physical existence, in how the mind consciousness of human beings layered itself into the substance of the structures of physicality…”                                                                                             
                                                                - Demon communicating through the Interdimensional Portal


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that energy is the ultimate power and source of existence

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to question energy and how I define myself within having or not having energy.

within this I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that if energy is not constant and therefore fluctuates and has its own source – it therefore cannot be the ultimate source as substance as Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as energy and for spiritualising my fluctuations in energy and for not being self honest in realizing that I cannot stand as Life fully as my full potential if I define myself according to energy.

“what happened essentially throughout the history of existence was that the heaven existence was then produced into the existence of pure energy. Within that you had the heaven existence where all the ‘elite’ of the interdimensional/dimensions had positioned themselves, into an entire existence of pure force and source and power. This ‘white light’ purity that resembled and represented power and elitism and control. They had the rest of existence, all the interdimensional/dimensional beings that the elite races deemed as inferior manifested into a physical existence, into an existence where energy would always be produced from substance…”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to exist as pure energy as source for the heaven existence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as elite to separate myself from other beings, utilising them to serve me, to take care of me and to be my slaves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to generate energy which is resourced from my body each time I have reactions within the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to then further fuel my reactions in the mind – based on my own reaction to my reactions

thus
4r94kuxI forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuel my own energy needs of my mind, by being in constant reaction in my mind to myself, to others and to my world – without realizing that the justification to protect myself by following my reactions and trying to out smart others or to survive – is in fact what is keeping not only myself, but the rest of the world as humanity, as each other trapped in the same cycles because what i realize is that if we are all fueling our reactions to protect our reactions from each other – then obviously this is an unending cycle – which simply repeats itself to the extent that we see now within society, where people are possessed into and as the mind – constantly fueling reactions towards ourselves inwardly and reacting to what we see and perceive and believe others are doing ‘to us’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself within the heavenly existence to be the consumer of energy and within this to not take care that I was drawing energy from humans, who obviously had to go through emotional experiences to generate this energy and within this I was not seeing that as master or guide or any being in heaven drawing from the energy of humans, I was in fact enslaving humans to the mind simply to fuel heaven’s needs – and thus the consequences that we face now as humanity are lost within the mind – is as a direct result of this design.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis