Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 135: The Paranormal Series Part 5 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 2)

 Day 131: The Paranormal Series - Ghosts and Demons Part 1

Day 132: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 2

Day 133: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 3

Day 134: The Paranormal Series Part 4 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 1)


The Next part of Self Forgiveness based on the interview:
Journeys into the Afterlife - A Psychic's Gate-Keeper

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my true nature within the system of mind consciousness to desire and need a specific type of illusion according to what I would like or dislike or agree with as an afterlife existence.

afterlifeI forgive myself for accepting and allowing my true nature to be what I perceive as being the truth or better than what other people experience, and thus I will reject the spiritual ideals and illusions of other people – as invalid or wrong or misguided , while not realizing for myself if I was to use my own reasoning – that my own spiritual needs and desires also have no basis in the truth and also only exists in my mind, where I have learned to fuel my spirituality by giving it life through my own thought processes and by daily focusing so much on aspects and dimensions of ‘my spirituality’ and how it functions – that eventually i too start having the same illusions around spirituality as what others have and create the same mind-physical type reactions, where I start feeling things moving and happening in my body to ‘seeing things’ and ‘knowing things’.

images (4)I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to misuse the principle of ‘ask and you shall receive’ to not ask about why our reality exists the way it does with famine, war, murder, abuse, rape, poverty, inequality etc – but instead to use my mind to ask for my own unique life experience, whereby I am able to avoid this reality – and further and further float way into my own special experiences that leave me feeling unique, special, spiritual, enlightened.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to listen to stories about demons and how this will taint or change me – and simply unconditionally believing these stories, without questioning the actuality or truth within this and without questioning the reason why demons are ‘tainted’ in the first place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make statements of ‘I don't fear death’ when in actuality I still travel around in my mind, creating various, either life or afterlife scenarios – that allow me to avoid the fear of death and rather focus on my own pleasure, enjoyment and ways of avoiding fear and distracting myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing recycling systems of ‘life’ and ‘death’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a world system where we decided that a normal human should function a  certain way –which was determined according to our pre-described functioning according to the soul construct and our design within consciousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be structured within a pre-programmed mind system within consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis