Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 141: The Paranormal Series Part 11 - Demons in the Afterlife part 2


Day 131: The Paranormal Series - Ghosts and Demons Part 1
Day 132: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 2
Day 133: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 3
Day 134: The Paranormal Series Part 4 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 1)
Day 135: The Paranormal Series Part 5 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 2)
Day 136: The Paranormal Series Part 6 – The being that died as Fear (part 1)
Day 137: The Paranormal Series Part 7 – The being that died as Fear (part 2)
Day 138: The Paranormal Series Part 8 – The being that died as Fear (part 3)
Day 139: The Paranormal Series Part 9 – The Enlightenment Being
Day 140: The Paranormal Series Part 10 - Demons in the Afterlife part 1

This blog is a continuation from part 1 and is based on the following Interview:

Demons in the Afterlife - Part 1

“ what is fascinating is that if one look at the relationship with ones own mind, there are demons in your own mind. What is interesting is that even within the relationship to ones own mind, there is the same negative, damming, relationship to demons in your own mind in the sense that one keep them on the outskirts of your consciousness, your awareness. One do not even approach them, face them, look at them, understand them. Why do they exist within me? What is their reason, their purpose? How can you assist the demons of your own mind essentially. so within this all it has to be understood and questioned, in why it is why the demons in the heaven existence were never really in fact assisted and supported at all and that is both within the heaven context and within human beings within this world. Why on both sides, I mean the demon dimension were essentially in the middle of it all, that there was no assistance and support for the demons within the demon dimension. The same within the world system, within humanity – why is it really in fact, despite everyone knowing that the world system is the direct root cause and origin of poverty, of famine, of starvation, of violence, of wars within this physical existence – that there is no change to that very system. That there is no effort made in physically, practically having human beings that are facing poverty and starvation and famine and wars and violence and the consequences of that exalted into a physical life equality and oneness on this earth. The answer to all of this exists in how and what was the demons and the demons dimensions relationship to heaven. What was the benefit of them existing and to whom was that benefit afforded? Same within within world system, what benefit are those that are existing in poverty and starvation and famine and war and violence and who is benefiting from that? If we were in any way really genuine about this LOVE, about this absolute benevolence, shouldn't that love supersede or be stronger than the apparent evil or darkness that the demons presented?
                                                                                         - Demon communicating through the Interdimensional Portal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cling onto hope that all beings on earth who experience pain and suffering within this world system, will be assisted by some god or someone else or some force.Kept in chains: Mental illness rampant in Somalia (AP)
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use a believe in a god or some supreme being  that they will change the world problems and therefore I do not have to take responsibility for the world system and the problems thereof – because there is something or someone out there and that this something is part of some grand divine plan, which I am not privy of and thus I can sit back in my comfortable life while beings suffer, knowing and using beLIEf so justify me not directly changing the world system, here in actuality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue demonise those who I perceive as being outcasts of life’ while not realising that it is my participation and creation of this world system that directly cause them within their life time line to become who they are and yet I act ignorant to my part and participation, in out casting beings into roles of victimisation and enslavement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the world Love, so say that I Love all of humanity or I Love or living beings, however at the end of the day when it comes to putting Love into practical application by actually changing the lives for all of these beings that I love to have dignified lives, when action is required I sink back into apathy and justification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that words like Love and Light are useless unless we can actually change this physical reality as the practical change and practical application of actions of Love
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cling onto the feel good experience of words like Love, while at the same time ignoring that my mind demons still exist within me, and that I have not changed and that the truth of me exist as various demons, which I have not been able to wish away or ignore away through the use of words like love, light, jesus, god etc…

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that words and ideas like love and light has not changed or made a  difference to the demonic nature of man, due to my own fear of having to admit that the only way I will change me or this world is if I directly change myself and change the fear and emotional polarity systems that cause me to have to say ‘I Love you’ or ‘I send love and light to you.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there are angels, guides and masters that apparently come from the heavenly existence to ‘assist’ mankind, when they have not even assisted their own kind which would be the demonic beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing something like a ‘lower frequency band’ to influence my perception of another being and influence how I treat this being because he/she exists in and of ‘lower frequency bands’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not step in and assist the demons, simply because they existed in the lower frequency bands – this limiting myself as a being whom I claim to be standing for what is best and standing in Love and Light.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to send beings that I do not understand or like away to be treated and punished and contained just like the demon exorcists did with demons, where the demons were cast from the body – instead of understanding the demon, communicating with the demon or being, getting to know them and mostly getting to the bottom of or understanding how this being or demon came to be who they are.

Over 60pc Afghans suffer from mental health problems

Kept in chains: Mental illness rampant in Somalia







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis