Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 138: The Paranormal Series Part 8 – The being that died as Fear (part 3)


Day 131: The Paranormal Series - Ghosts and Demons Part 1
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-131-paranormal-series-ghosts-and.html
Day 132: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 2
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-132-paranormal-seriesghosts-and.html
Day 133: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 3
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-131-paranormal-series-ghosts-and_19.html 
Day 134: The Paranormal Series Part 4 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 1) 
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-134-paranormal-series-part-4.html
Day 135: The Paranormal Series Part 5 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 2) 
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/04/day-135-paranormal-series-part-5.html 
Day 136: The Paranormal Series Part 6 – The being that died as Fear (part 1) 
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/04/day-136-paranormal-series-part-6-being.html 
Day 137: The Paranormal Series Part 7 – The being that died as Fear (part 2) 
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/05/day-137-paranormal-series-part-7-being.html

This blog is a continuation from ‘The being that died as Fear (part 2)’ and is based on the following Interview:

Journeys into the Afterlife - The Being that died as Fear



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to afraid of everything

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become a demon of fear

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to fuel my fears, by feeding them through thoughts and by allowing myself to go with the fear, meaning where the fear would come up and the thoughts would tell me to move away from the object/person/environment, I would not question my fear, but just give in and thus move further and further into my fear and way from common sense and from this reality.

I forgive myself for never accepting and allowing myself to overcome my fears by working with them, and instead became the after effects of the product of my fears a mere consequence as a reaction and not life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  fear to become my soul mate, my reason for moving and my reason for each decision I would make – whether it be to move away from or closer to a being, point or an experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed of the fears of humans as a demon

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  to focus my entire existence as a demon on consuming the fear energy of humans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a demon that consumed the fear energy of humans, to never question why this would be my existence a being needing to live of of fear and in doing so keeping the fear cycle of humans going, together with the fear that exists as this world as all the survival fears that already exist in the lives of humans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to be entertained by the fear of others, such as what you see has become the focal point of television, news an media – where people are obsessed by watching other people in life threatening, fearful situations, that are writhe with pain and suffering, where I do not allow myself for a moment to really question why have I become a demon, some one who has de-‘life’ and de-manned myself and ensures that all life on this planet is victimised more and more around creating fear as a consequence of these world systems and what we do to ourselves and each other.

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself as a demon to become possessed and to possess others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a demon to possess others so that I may feed off of their energy and generate energy within myself based on my participation and experience towards another who is themselves in a state of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis