Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 140: The Paranormal Series Part 10 - Demons in the Afterlife part 1


Day 131: The Paranormal Series - Ghosts and Demons Part 1
Day 132: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 2
Day 133: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 3
Day 134: The Paranormal Series Part 4 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 1)
Day 135: The Paranormal Series Part 5 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 2)
Day 136: The Paranormal Series Part 6 – The being that died as Fear (part 1)
Day 137: The Paranormal Series Part 7 – The being that died as Fear (part 2)
Day 138: The Paranormal Series Part 8 – The being that died as Fear (part 3)
Day 139: The Paranormal Series Part 9 – The Enlightenment Being

This blog is based on the following Interview:

Demons in the Afterlife - Part 1

Published: November 04, 2012 (free interview)
 
image
Journeys into the Demon dimension -
a part of the Journey into the afterlife series
series explaining the reality of the Demons,
their relationship to Heaven and the change
that came with the opening of the Desteni Portal -
all narrated as seen by the Demons themselves.

 
“…if you were a demon then that was your eternity, there was no being in the heaven existence that would stretch out a helping hand to any demon whatsoever. I mean there was not even beings in the heaven existence that made any effort to understand demons. Why are they demons, how did they become demons, is there any process to assist and support Demons with that would exalt them into an equality and a oneness within the heaven existence. Instead what existed in the heaven existence was fear and damnation and negativity. There was that absolute elitism of ‘the demons are the demons and that is where they remain, that is their consequence, that is their eternity.’ I mean essentially that same equal and one mentality of where you are having a look at the Elite of this world system and their relationship to money and the demons as humans of tis earth which are on the outskirts of that very world system. That the humans in starvation/poverty/famine, that is their consequence, that is their future. there was no effort or process walked in terms of understanding the dynamics of this entire world system and their direct relationship to it that is the cause, the source and the origin, of creating the consequence/outflows as the demons, as human beings within and of this earth. So in a sense one can within this say that there are humans on this earth, in their relationship to other human beings that are the demons walking the earth – that in their considerations were even more that beings in the heaven existence in terms of giving others a genuine helping hand within what resources are available to them. Whereas in the heaven existence there weren't any resources or even any efforts made in terms of in fact assisting and supporting the demons, in fact there was only fear, damnation, condemnation and a complete resistance to forming any form of relationship with the demons…”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate the human being as our beingness after death into heaven and hell.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to condemn certain beings to a live in torment because I am unable to assist them and because I do not have or understand how to find the resources necessary to assist these beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to condemn these beings simply because I don't have the time for them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to condemn certain beings because I judge their actions, and thus label them as demons, outcasts, wrong-doers and through this labelling others condemn these beings as well, where over time it becomes easy to simply alienate myself from these beings and to separate my existence from them.

within this

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to demonise humans on earth according to whether they have money or not –and thus labelling people who are poor and starving and without means to protect themselves, as outcasts simply because they look, speak and act differently from me, within this not realizing that this stereotype of strange behaviour such as drunkenness, hunger, stealing, uneducated, drug-usage common etc – these are all consequences of a human being who is forced into a life style of survival not only monetarily but also within the emotional and mental coping mechanisms within our society – where we have come to accept human behaviour to be a certain way –and within this ignore the effects our behaviour has on other members of society where they change or adapt their behaviour to survive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as an Elite member of society who is able to pick up my wallet and go to the shops to buy what I want and need – for alienating the people who I walk and drive past and in my mind distancing myself from them and even judging them in my mind as being disgusting and even dangerous – not because they were born this way – but merely because my behaviour and the behaviour of the rest of society – where we place value on ‘those who have money’ have further and further demonised these individuals into inferior positions of lacking, wanting and needing – and from there turning some into criminals and addicts and desperate – but through my eyes I don't even see desperate and addicted, I simply see strange, ugly and dirty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then use the reaction of fear every time I see or am near a person I have demonised within our society and through media and politics all of us eventually accept the fear response based on what stories we are told as real and acceptable – thus we are all always kept in the same enslavement cycle where I remain in fear of those I distrust and continue trusting those in power – without even questioning how did these demons become ‘demonised’ and why are these beings demonised into positions that create profit and well being fro others?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop a relationship of inferior/superior towards all life forms here on earth by allowing any concepts and practises such as beauty/ugly, having/not having, rich/poor, power/powerless and that even in spirituality I have accepted roles of absolute self enslavement where I justify the decision we have made as society to condemn some into positions of inferiority simply to exist as my slaves and do the hard work for me in society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then use these demonised beings in society to justify not sharing the resources of this earth equally with me, because it is easier for example for me to pay minimum wages for a demonised, inferior human, than it would be for me to accept them as my life equal and to give them what they deserve as their life right – such as the case if a basic living income or a decent working income.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis