Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 137: The Paranormal Series Part 7 – The being that died as Fear (part 2)


Day 131: The Paranormal Series - Ghosts and Demons Part 1
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-131-paranormal-series-ghosts-and.html
Day 132: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 2
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-132-paranormal-seriesghosts-and.html
Day 133: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 3
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-131-paranormal-series-ghosts-and_19.html
Day 134: The Paranormal Series Part 4 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 1)
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/03/day-134-paranormal-series-part-4.html
Day 135: The Paranormal Series Part 5 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 2)
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/04/day-135-paranormal-series-part-5.html
Day 136: The Paranormal Series Part 6 – The being that died as Fear (part 1)
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/04/day-136-paranormal-series-part-6-being.html
This blog is a continuation from ‘The being that died as Fear (part 1)’ and is based on the following Interview:

Journeys into the Afterlife - The Being that died as Fear

fear“I am not a demon anymore, I am a being that is now in my process, walking equal to and one with how humans and existence as a whole, is walking their process within existence, where I had freed myself with self-forgiveness. ‘Freed meaning where, with self-forgiveness with the realization of what forgiveness really in fact means, set myself free from my belief as illusion as energy, set myself free from the point of knowledge and information that defined me…”
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a demon to be enslaved by and through the mind consciousness system as emotions and feelings which generate energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as demon to believe that if I did not get energy that I would cease to exist, instead of questioning whether I exists more than just an energy experience, which was after all the starting point upon death or after death for why I became trapped within the experience of energy such as rage or fear or sadness and does not determine who I am as a being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as demon to be enslaved into the past through knowledge and information

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as human to exist in even more knowledge and information, trapping and limiting myself in cycles of abuse and consciousness systems, while at the same time subjecting each other, children, animals and nature to my mistakes and my evolution within consciousness as who I become from child into adult as my ‘personalities’ that each seek out its own self interested experience in the form of wants, needs, desires, fears and the addiction to energy, emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as ‘human’ to be trapped even further than the demons in my state of illusion within my mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within one point of pre-programmed design such as overcoming a specific fear and never therefore questioning why our human existence is about fear or pain or suffering.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create these ‘life lessons’ instead of living life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be contained in my mind as one experience of myself, repeating it in patterns throughout my life, at times questioning why a god or a higher consciousness would create such limiting experiences for me on this planet, but ultimately never stopping the cycles as myself, but instead giving into the energy experiences and addictions thereof.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as the ‘creators’ to create these points around which beings entered this physical reality as our bodies where we would program beings into repeating cycles into infinity, facing the same points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis