Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 139: The Paranormal Series Part 9 – The Enlightenment Being (part1)


Day 131: The Paranormal Series - Ghosts and Demons Part 1
Day 132: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 2
Day 133: The Paranormal Series – Ghosts and Demons Part 3
Day 134: The Paranormal Series Part 4 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 1)
Day 135: The Paranormal Series Part 5 - A Psychic’s Gate Keeper (part 2)
Day 136: The Paranormal Series Part 6 – The being that died as Fear (part 1)
Day 137: The Paranormal Series Part 7 – The being that died as Fear (part 2)
Day 138: The Paranormal Series Part 8 – The being that died as Fear (part 3)
 
This blog is based on the following interview:
 

Journeys into the Afterlife - The Enlightenment Being

“ we were beings that had been ‘swiped’ within the swiping-containment area manifestation within the heaven existence, where your awareness of your very beingness would be completely supressed where you would simply be looking like this beingness-embodiment that was floating around aimlessly within this containment within the heaven existence. Our primary purpose was to lighten-up beings in the heavenly existence. We were programmed with a Dimensional Mind System with one program which was one word for example ‘Love’ or ‘Light’ or ‘Care’…”
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as energy vibrations

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as energy vibrations and for not questioning why I would require a being to support me to in raising these energy frequencies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be defined according to an energy or a frequency, and thus I realise that my entire life, my existence here on earth or in heaven was simply based on frequencies managed and balanced by counter energies as polarities as I require the opposite polarity to my own experience such as anger, sadness, concern – for me to ‘raise’ my energy and thus change my mood to the opposite polarity

Within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to therefore design a world that functions according to these polarity infinity symbols, where consumerism functions according to understanding how the human exist as emotions and feeling systems – and thus I am a product of consumerism, because I live to raise/change my energy and experience the positive polarities, where within this world as one that is governed by survival through capital/profit as fake ‘self worth systems, abuses me as a energy system – for paper money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a being that enlightens others to never question why beings in in heaven would experience concern, sadness or any experience based on their past history as a human or based on what they as heavenly beings see and observe on earth or even in the heavenly dimensions.

therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to never question why it is necessary to ‘bestow’ them with gifts from god to allow them to experience themselves differently as the opposite polarity energy experience – where I never question why a god would bestow gifts of positivity onto beings after they have already gone through the negative polarity – which shows me that there is a problem – if I follow the time line of human experiences with what humans/animals/nature are enduring on earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to share the idea and knowledge that God is with us watching over us, when in fact this physical reality tells a very different story.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the thought to exist in me of ‘I must not give up hope’ as this is the ultimate enslavement statement, where I accept the state of our world, my inner experiences and what we are allowing to happen to each other,the animal kingdom and nature – where in that one statement I am saying that we don't need to change what is happening internally or externally – and that we must accept an apparent ‘god’s plan’ instead of taking responsibility for this world and ourselves as creators within it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as ‘enlightenment worker;’ to not realise that if I had to be given pockets of grace as energy to exist within me to use on other beings to assist them to experience ‘grace’, then this would imply that grace is separate from myself and from the other being and that as long as I had to exist as a heavenly being consisting of pockets of grace or love or peace to ‘bestow unto others’– that this would imply that our beigness as who we really are, are not consisting of these experiences as living words and would thus again draw my attention back to our design as the mind and the world systems and society – to see where and how have we separated ourselves from these words, where it is not natural for us to be these expressions all the time, due to environmental and life/mind influences.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to look deeper into the human mind and human societal world system experiences, to draw the time lines of how and when we created a world and inner experiences that separate us from living peace and grace and all of these words that these heavenly beings had to stand as, for us.

So -  I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to look at the money system, war, family, relationships, desire, needs, wants, poverty, corruption, conflict, self interest, etc – all of these human experiences that take one down a path of self creation that inevitably cause ourselves, each other and even the other inhabitants of this planet harm, as the human becomes consumed with our own internal battles around these emotions, feelings and thought patterns – which are all again based on the minds energy patterns and thus indicate that our own consequences of sadness, anger, irritation, possessiveness etc are all showing us that how we live and what we value as ‘human life’ is not really supporting us – because down the line, there has to exist heavenly en-light-enment beings that ‘bestow’ us with these experiences that have become separate from us and have been split into polarity designs within the mind, for example if I have money i feel happy, if I don't have money I am sad etc…

























No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis