Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 76: International Crime Research: The Psychology of Crimes Against Life: Heuristics Part 2

This blog is a continuation from: 


 In the previous blog,  I walked the Thought dimension on the Representativeness Heuristic. Next I walk the Imagination and Internal Conversations/Backchat/Voices in the Head Dimensions.

Imagination Dimension - Definition: "In this Dimension one’s Mind will wander off in imagining doing/seeing/creating all sorts of different things/experiences – it’s essentially the dimension/domain within the Personality that the Personality will use to ‘motivate’ one’s decision from Reality into and as the Mind."
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/character-dimensions-introduction-day.html

Imagination Dimension: Seeing myself wearing cool clothes, having a cool, intelectual demeanor and therefore attracting the type of friends that make me feel good about myself as when I am with them I feel cool and pleased with myself and who I have become.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a separate reality within my mind, within which i may create this scenarios and fake realities, which are separate from my actual reality I exist within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create this separate reality by placing into it layers and layers of desires, comparisons to other people, conflicts, emotions, feelings, hopes and secret wants - to within this get to live out these hidden desires/wants/needs - so that I do not have to be self honest about what lies underneath these wants/needs/desires - which are always based ion not accepting self for who and want aself is, but through time to 'give into' peer and societal pressure, through which I manipulate myself into believing that I am not good enough and need to be something more or something different -after which society/others will accept me, which means I can accept myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to completely de-value and invalidate myself, by moving away from myself as one and equal with this physical body and myself as part of the physical reality - by running away from what I am facing as what I am allowing my situation to become - by rather giving into the situation and 'becoming something else by first preparing the point within my mind, where through imagination I am changing me into what I believe with please others, so that from there I may already possess myself into this energy experience of 'being cool' - so that from there I will mask my outer reality with this mental possession energy experience of 'coolness'.

I commit myself to, as and when I am faced with any picture movement, as imagination playing out, to stop participating in the scenario in my mind, whereby I will stop the existence of imagination, as I align myself to my physical and what is required for me by me to exist within and support my physical body.


Internal Conversations/Backchat/Voices in the Head  - Description: "This is where one would have conversations with oneself as a Personality in the Mind. Thus, Internal Conversations/Backchats would come up/manifest as words, sentences, short statements that can vary in length/intensity."
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/character-dimensions-introduction-day.html

Internal Conversations/Backchat/Voices in the Head: 'I am going to give myself a total make-over and wear the stuff that famous hollywood people wear. I am sure if I do this then I will be recognized by others as being cool."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create internal conversations through which I support myself into this illusionary belief world of who I am as a picture and as energy.


I commit myself to stop participating in talking to myself through internal conversations, whereby I go around in circles around an issues which is always based on attempting to win or attempting to convince myself of the validity of the reality within my mind, instead of immediately looking at a point and using common sense practicality to observe what would be the best outcome or solution within that situation and within this I commit myself to stop the energy-mind relationship which exists as a survival mechanism of the mind, whereby I have become separated from myself as a physical being, into an illusionary energy being that exists only inside the Mind, and which exists to survive according to its energy needs, regardless of the abuse that we allow in this reality due to us chasing the mind-energy experience, which will overlook the consequences to the physical, to have its energy addicted experience.

Art by: Damian Ladesma

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis