Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 67: International Crime Research: Serial Killers, Mass Murderers and Sociopaths Part 4




This blog is a continuation from:

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-64-international-crime-research.html#
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-65-international-crime-research.html
http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-66-international-crime-research.html#

Background info: if ave not been walking the Crimes Journey to Life blogs since the beginning - please read the following blog where I explain the how and why I walk this series as 'Crime's Journey to Life':

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/05/day-8-international-crime-research-bi.html


The Serial Killer Mind:

The Case of Jeffrey Dahmer

My Self-Forgiveness will be based on the main points taken from the following article:


The Case of Jeffrey Dahmer: Sexual Serial Homicide from a Neuropsychiatric Developmental Perspective
http://libraryresources.cqu.edu.au/JFS/PDF/vol_47/iss_6/JFS2002051_476.pdf


"It is well known that JD was the product of a pregnancy complicated by the fact that his mother suffered from disabling protracted nausea, anxiety, and dysphoria coupled with his mother’s use of prescribed tranquilizers"

Tranquilizers:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a world where we victimize and bully others, through emotions and feelings resulting in fear and suppression of self, which results in people having to use tranquilizers.

I commit myself to support a Life for all of self honest self expression, where Life as the Physical in all its forms is supported and not the Mind as system that controls and influences for the experience of energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing situations within the family structure, where one or all members of the family will bully/manipulate or victimize another member of the family, due to expectations based in 'how the family functions, what they believe in and what they fear', thus driving the person to fear, anger and suppression, through which they will use tranquilizers to suppress the actual experience of themselves or to suppress themselves from saying something to/towards the other person(s).

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate other beings into using tranquilizers due to me using my influence and power, to get what I want, by forcing other people in society or in my family into suppression and fear.

I commit myself to stop the mind games in which we use each other as pawns in the game of mind-energy, where we all accept ourselves as characters in each others lives, where there is no regard for Life, and where we have accepted our physical existence here as one where we live to serve the Ego of the human, regardless of the consequences and how this affects how we deign our society and our beingness as 'Human'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as governments to induce such fear and hostly within people, through my inability to directly take responsibility for the problems we see within society, where I would rather have people on tranquilizers than supporting people to become effective human beings - because it has never been about humanity/the earth, but has always been about power and influence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to instead of finding practical ways to express my sexuality, to rather condemn and fear sexuality, as this is the form of personal mind control that humans have become accustomed to - where we will allow ourselves to be manipulated intro fearing ourselves, where we will eventually create a society that has to be controlled because apparently we are so 'bad'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the concepts of right and wrong, which is how we are manipulated as organic robots into becoming dutiful soldiers that follow the guidance of companies that sell us the solutions to our problems and we will follow the governments that manipulate us through greed - instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that most of the world population is on some form of a drug to either correct learning problems, suppress fears or maintain some form of mental balance - which all indicates that there are secrets to being human, which we are taught to fear as ourselves, where each generation will be inflicted with some dysfunction - and these lies we are fed from generation to generation as we accept illness and 'instability'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a society that requires tranquilizers to be able to live and function together, instead of realizing my responsibility as myself towards myself and the world and those who I live with, and in acting and taking self responsibility - no one would require to tranquilize themselves, another or a child - as we will always live what is best for ourselves, which is automatically what is best for all. Instead we live now according to personal greed and self interest and therefore have set the game to that of controlling others through creating rules, religions, cultures and money systems that only cause harm to life on this planet - as one can clearly see - if you walk all Life experiences of people and reveal the hidden stories behind how people really live and experience themselves. Instead of being self honest and open about the damage we have caused ourselves and the rest of humanity thus far through the manipulation techniques and power games of the mind, as seen used in the family systems, societal-systems, religions, cultures and money systems - we continue to perpetuate the systems of control, where we will rather use tranquilizers and drugs to maintain the control, then speak up and be a part of a minority which we fear as we fear control - not realizing we are controlled already - as this is what we gave permission to once we gave into self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a weakling, a nothingness, a someone who must not speak up against any person or institution I beLIEve should be respected for some apparent form of 'power' - - where I continue manipulating myself through tranquilizing myself until I remain subservient to the experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what will happen if I do not use tranquilizers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the harm that might happen to myself as my emotions and feelings, if I stop using drugs, wherein I apparently have come to believe that my mind is more powerful than me and that if I were to 'let my suppressions, fears or desires' out - then I will be harmed and unable to stop the outflow.


I forgive myself for not having accepted and allowed myself to realize that to live in a society where we have to tranquilize and drug ourselves to fit in is not life and that by accepting my role as 'suppressed one' that accepts and continues functioning as suppression is not life and therefore I commit myself to always question what has been and what we have accepted as 'humanity' and the beingness of 'Human' - to get to the core of myself as a being, to understand the patterns that constitute who we have become and to change myself within what is best for all Life.


Join us in the new Desteni - Lite course -

What you learn is designed to be applicable in your daily life. You will assist and support yourself in overcoming anxieties, boredom, relationship friction and more. You’ll understand your problem in detail and specificity and apply the correction accordingly.

Do you know how to read and write? That’s all you need to enjoy this course. You’ll browse the course material and submit your feedback on this website on your PC, Mac, tablet or any other device with internet connection.

Skilled, responsible and seasoned instructors review your feedback and assist in your journey of self-discovery. These people have walked the Desteni I Process for years and will support you with their experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis