Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 87: International Crime Research: Mass Murderers Part 1



This blog is a continuation from:

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/12/day-79-international-crime-research.html



According to Wikipedia:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_murder

"Mass murder (in military contexts, sometimes interchangeable with "mass destruction" or "genocide") is the act of murdering a large number of people (four or more), typically at the same time or over a relatively short period of time.[1] According to the FBI, mass murder is defined as four or more murders occurring during a particular event with no cooling-off period between the murders. A mass murder typically occurs in a single location in which a number of victims are killed by an individual or more.[2] Most acts of mass murder end with the death of the perpetrator(s), whether by direct suicide or being killed by law enforcement.[citation needed]

A mass murder differs from a spree killing in that it may be committed by individuals or organizations alike, whereas a spree killing may only be committed by one or two individuals. Mass murder may also be defined as the intentional and indiscriminate murder of a large number of people by government agents. Examples are the shooting of unarmed protestors, the carpet bombing of cities, the lobbing of grenades into prison cells and the random execution of civilians. Mass murderers are different from spree killers, who kill at two or more locations with almost no time break between murders and are not defined by the number of victims, and serial killers, who may kill large numbers of people over long periods of time. The largest mass killings in history have been attempts to exterminate entire groups or communities of people, often on the basis of ethnicity or religion. Some of these mass murders have been found to be genocides and others to be crimes against humanity, but often such crimes have led to few or no convictions of any type.

The concept of state-sponsored mass murder covers a range of potential killings. It is defined as the intentional and indiscriminate murder of a large number of people by government agents. Examples are shooting of unarmed protestors, carpet bombing of cities, lobbing of grenades into prison cells and random execution of civilians."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define humanity as separate groups, according to which I either like or dislike these separate groups, depending on whether they are similar to me and what I give value to within life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to grow up accepting the fears of my parents and others adults of other groups - and through the accumulation of these fears into adulthood, I will even create inner conversations and thoughts about how I would react if faced with such a group and how I would through words or deeds attempt to remove the group - if I feel threatened due to my own accumulated fears.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, by belonging to groups and organisations such as political parties and religion groups, confess that I am separate from most others and will familiarise myself with methodologies and methods that focus on the protection of oneself against other groups.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have thoughts of harm towards other individuals as I allow myself to feel more threatened each day - by other groups/individuals - as I allow a society to exist which thrives off of competition and annihilation of the 'weak'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define some as being weak due to them appearing physically different than than myself, acting different to me or belonging to a different group - thus through developing such irrational justification I am pre-programming myself into a mass murderer of individuals who through societies values are deemed less worthy of life - thus justifying any harm, abuse or death that comes to such individuals - where I do not even flinch because I have already accepted that any group I label as inferior to myself does not deserve the rights I would like for myself, which is to live a dignified life without fear or harm.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to protect any government or group that preaches and practices separation, discrimination and judgment - whereby I am silently giving permission to the mass murders that occur each day - as those with power elected by the people - destroy the lives of those who do not have the ability to stand up for themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to secretly believe that governments and politicians and religious leaders 'protect us from harm' - which is actually the division of labour and the monopolising of resources - away from those who are not able to stand up for themselves.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that each day that any group or individual is harmed or killed so another group is able to flourish - then myself as the one that benefits from such murder and harm, is in fact a co-conspirator in mass murder.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize and understand that the definition of mass murder, just like the definition of a serial killer is only interpreted as far as we are willing to live with ourselves and is never taken as far as bringing responsibility to any and all humans who allow the destruction or death of another group or individual so that another group/individual may prosper - therefore;

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that by standing back and watching as wars are fought to protect my lifestyle and wealth - is the same as signing a permission slip to mass murder any individual or group whom would interfere with my lifestyle - which is derived and designed through the sweat of others, who either conform to be a working slave to make my life more comfortable - or die from starvation;

therefore

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that at any given moment if I allow a system to exist that will bring harm or death directly or indirectly to another group or individual so that I may flourish and live a life of pleasure - I am in fact a murderer of the masses that die each day in what is ignored and justified within Capitalism.

I commit myself to show that the current economic system is flawed, and that even one death within such a system, should always be brought under question - as it should show that the system requires revision and realignment as there is a point that was not taken into consideration - thus costing the Life of another.

Therefore I commit myself to show that capitalism is so flawed as it daily takes the lives of millions not to mention the continual abuse and suffering - but that we as humans have come to accept this as our fate - just like we have come to accept the good/evil concepts of a god and hell and that we are eternally condemned - and that is why mass murderers as the human civilisation try and suppress the reality of what we know we do and participate in each day - with drugs, alcohol and addictions.

I commit myself to show that Capitalism does not have to be flawed and that everything is here as a system for us to change to one that stands by the principles of protecting and honouring Life for all, instead of what exists now - as a system that corrupts and harms so a few may experience bliss.


We are thus here starting a project of investigating what Capitalism should be like according to its very own principles - and thus, what requires to be adjusted within the current Capitalistic system to make it a system that works for everyone. Equal Money Capitalism will be the necessary transition step to as a global society towards establishing an Equal Money System as presented at www.equalmoney.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis