Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 89: International Crime Research: Mass Murderers Part 3: Reactions of Mass Murderers



This blog is a continuation from:

http://crimesjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/01/day-88-international-crime-research.html


Reaction Dimension 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use emotions and feelings as the driving force - as energetic reaction - from which I will allow myself to become possessed into reactions towards another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the building-up of dimensions within me - where I allow myself to see, hear or perceive something within my world, which will then be based on specific value systems, I have attached to it, triggering emotion and feeling energetic responses - instead of me realising that it is not me responding and directing myself within my world, but an automated energy system, linked to information of how I perceive myself , others and the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing this energy system as emotions and feelings to then become the highlight of my life - meaning where instead of realising that I have placed coping mechanisms to my world and people - I become obsessed with 'serving' these energy systems, as if they are real and as if they are the reason why i exist - thus further looking for arguments/debates and fights to protect my rights to experience the polarity cycles between feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing these energy systems to then become the directive principle of me, whereby I will give names to these reactions, based on the values behind them, and will protect, justify and defend 'my emotions and feelings' - regardless of the reality of why and how these reactions exist as program language to automate me in my world, towards what I perceive are safe or acceptable ways to exist in a world that requires of me to outsmart and out manipulate others, so that I may succeed and perceive myself to be 'safe and happy'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to program these energy reactions from childhood such as anger, sadness, joy etc - and throughout my life place conditions and trigger points around these systems, living my life to serve a system of survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive my world and others through these energy systems, where I will judge others who are different emotionally from me as either good or bad - and I will make life decisions based on my emotion/feeling reactions to things/people - regardless of the fact that I am therefore a programmable program reacting to other programs with programs - and this I call Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to design characters and personalities according to my emotion/feeling reaction systems, whereby I will surround myself with things and people that allow me through perceptions to initiate and trigger my energy systems of happy/sad, good/bad, beautiful/ugly, special/nothingness etc

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuel these energy systems - with other adaptive/evolved/responsive/backup energy systems - therefore tying myself into a infinity loop of energy reactions, dependent on more systems to keep me going, which is why addictions are so difficult to over come, as the energy systems are self sustaining and always takes the person back to the same energy patterns, just with different words, places, ideas or experiences -for example:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use anger as a manipulation to change myself or others, to allow me to trigger the experience of happiness within me - this being an example of how I would manipulate life on this planet, to surround myself with people and things that allow ME, to avoid that which is unpleasant and seek that which gives me pleasure - not seeing and realising that the physical reality, literally takes the brunt, the fall and the abuse within a world system that uses the physical as consumerism to bring the human, 'joy and pleasure', to avoid negative energetic experiences.

And in the case of a 'mass murdering mind set'; I forgive myself for then accepting and allowing myself to first trigger a picture of me being harmed or harming another who I perceived harmed me, into an internal conversation of how I will 'stand up to this person', which then chemically-energetically triggers certain emotions/feelings - that I have already pre-programmed to drive me into action through emotions such as anger, resentment, conflict etc - to ultimately experience my own contentment, joy, safety - instead of creating a world within and as me, that stand for stopping these energy based reaction os resentment and conflict - which includes and starts with self honesty as self - and only from there will each one stand as the principle of equality and oneness living, when we stop deceiving each others out of fear of getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis