Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 90: International Crime Research: Mass Murderers Part 4: The Physical Reaction of Mass Murderers



This blog is a continuation from:


Day 89: International Crime Research: Mass Murderers Part 3: Reaction of Mass Murderers


Physical Dimension:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, once I have fuelled my thoughts and imagination on how I will seek revenge on the other, to now allow myself to exist so far in my mind where I am walking equal and one to these thoughts and imaginations, that I do not notice that I am busy restricting my breathing, tensing my muscles and changing my physicality,

from there;

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to now as I participate in programming myself physically by repeatedly thinking the thoughts and allowing the imaginations of revenge, to - together with the mind dimensions, to also now program my physical with specific reactions/behaviours, linked to the mind experiences -walked in the previous blogs, for example

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to first program into my physical the physical tightness of my shoulders, the hunching of my back, the tightening and changing of my breathing, to the clenching of my fists,

then

as these basic physical reactions are programmed together with the backchat, fears and imaginations and pictures of how I will seek revenge within my mind -now as time progresses I start reacting more severely physically, due to the energy I have compounded over time, by participating extensively, consistently in the mental aspects/dimensions of my plans for revenge/retaliation,

therefore;

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to program into the physical layered energetic reactions, which then become physically compounded reactions such as lashing out in anger by striking at children, animals, objects - whereby my mind will rationalise the outburst in terms of something that cannot protect itself or speak up for itself.

within this;

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compound this energy build up through participating in the mind dimensions, further in time as I create all kinds of scenarios in my mind of how I have been 'hurt, cheated, done in', and as time progresses the physical possession takes place at an energy level - after which I now am no longer only thinking about reacting/acting out -but become possessed by this pre-programed system - that I designed over years/months/weeks or days.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself then to eventually become physically possessed as my physical reaction aligns within the amount of thinking I have been doing in relation to seeking revenge, whereby I physically seek ways to harm myself or others, as this physical 'lashing out' allows for the release of the energy that I have compounded through participating in the mental dimensions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then further become possessed by the power and sense of release of being able to finally express by grief/anger/annoyance - as I now physically for the first time experience a relive that was not there before,

therefore;

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to now want to directly lash out at the individual/group/object that I am blaming for my own internal conflict I have compounded for myself through the use of Ego

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to now lash out by using physical measures which could range from picking up a stick, hitting with my fists, even to the extent of using deadly force such as shooting, strangling or the use of bombs etc...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use this deadly force to mass murder any individual or group, I perceive annoys me or stand in my way of getting what I want - not for a moment considering the consequences of creating a world, where instead of living the solution of breath, by stopping reactions based on protecting the Ego, but instead the individual seeking self gratification at the expense of others, which as we see today in the news - has created a world where mass mind possession is occurring now at all times, as people compound the mental energy of revenge, ego into physical possessions.

I commit myself, when and as I find myself compounding any energy through thinking about a scenario using any imagination or opinion or fair/unfair instead of simply looking at my self responsibility in creating the outcome that is best for all, to stop, breathe, relax myself physically, letting go of any built-up thought designs, and walking the physical steps of self correction.

I commit myself within the walking of the steps of self correction, to always look at how the other person/group perceive their perspective within this situation, to also take responsibility for the creation point from their perspective, as the energy we build up during such experience of 'feeling done in/deceived' is always coming from various participatory points/parties - therefore;

I commit myself to always place myself 'in the shoes' of all parties, and align myself through observing the starting point of each, to assist and support myself in self forgiving the point, correcting it as myself to no longer accept and allow deception, no matter from which starting point/ past experience it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis