Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 117: Capitalism Part 5: Self-Forgiveness on Blame and Self-Responsibility within Capitalism

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that Capitalism as the system that is supposed to support Life - is not able to be changed and that who I am is insignificant to even question why we have allowed the system that is supposed to serve life - has become one that supports greed and corruption at the price of millions of lives every day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go to work each day, fearing what might happen to me: on the way there driving, will a drunk person come along and crash into my car, or will some stranger walk up to me and attack me, due to the decision they have made to take vengeance on others based on their life experience, drug use or the point they have reached within their life where they are possessed by fear or rage, to the point of acting out and not even realizing the consequences of their actions.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing  myself to when reading in the news about how each day people are acting out, becoming possessed and taking vengeance on others in the form of terrorist attacks, shootings, stabbings, abuse, serial killers, parents that kill children, people that abuse animals and children - where I have never stopped for a moment to ask - what has happened within this persons mind  - to go from being a child themselves, an innocent - brought into this world - where something changes within them - to never stop to investigate my fellow humans who are acting out in these extreme ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to never stop to investigate what is behind these actions - to investigate the deeper influences and factors behind why a child grows up being a killer and a person who derives satisfaction from bring pain, death and suffering to other beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find the only solace that I am able to within this, by turning a blind eye, ignoring the facts even though the research that already exists, even though marginal shows that family abuse, environmental influences and stress brought on by societal pressures and economic stress has a serious impact on who people are becoming the the mind-possession type cases we are seeing in the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to turn a  blind eye to these causes of suffering and abuse - so that I do not firstly have to face the fact that there is something very wrong with our world, with our society, with our economic system and with our religions - where we are driving innocent beings to a life of extreme actions and choices to have to survive - but where we as the observers do nothing and claim to not have the capacity to change what it is that we are directly able to investigate as the causes

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then go into absolute fear, fear of death, pain and suffering when I am faced with the reality behind why suffering exists - to the point where I will protect the same systems that are responsible for abuse to the individual - because inside me, inside my mind - I fear retribution by some god or whoever I believe is responsible for us - so much that I will not question the system.

therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself when faced with for example a story of a building collapsing on workers, I am unwilling and unable to even place myself in that persons shoes, to understand that this could have been me and that the people who died had by birth right - the right just like me - to also live a full, happy, healthy life- and that it is by my choice to ignore the fact that these things are happening to my Equal's within this world and that what this says about me -as my lack of empathy, my lack of responsibility is that I do not yet see myself as equal to life - and that within this I must have at some stage accepted the brainwashing that i am nothing, the people and animals that die each day - are nothing - and that this is the value system that I have ascribed to all life.

and therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing  myself to have ascribed this value system of nothing to the future generations, to my children - because what I refuse to see and understand is that obviously at some stage if I give permission now to this system where the lives of the innocent are used for profit by permission of all of humanity - then obviously - just like the people who die every day in work related tragedies - at some stage it will affect us all as our future generations will all be faced with these same consequences - where their lives, as ascribed by me as worth nothing will also be used within capitalism purely for profit - and this I already see within my own life and the lives of those around me, as we all go to work and are underpaid our worth in participation and left still with rising debt - but we refuse to see and understand that this closed system called capitalism will more and more take the lives of the innocent - which will be the future generations I have already given as I have ascribed their lives to mean 'nothing'.

To be continued...


Further Reading:

Employment within the Equal Money Capitalism System

Equal Money Capitalism and Redefining Profit

Equal Money Capitalism  - preparing the Road for change

Equal Profit Share and Equal Money Capitalism

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis