Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 154: Living by the principle of what is best for all part 5

Previous Blogs in this series:



"If I truly felt anything towards abuse, towards the problems we faced – I had to start with me and stop yelling to the skies, or blaming the government, or blaming the obvious baddies etc. I mean if one uses a bit of common sense you will realize that even if we ended up like in those end of the word Apocalypse movies, where we get shipped to another planet because we have destroyed this one. What would change? Nothing – due to our inherent nature, we as who we have become would simply start all over again and destroy – in time the new planet; basic common sense. If we don't change, nothing will change. So therefore this principle of ‘doing what is best for all’ became my full understanding as the solution. If we want to stop the madness and have ‘what is best’ – how can we expect to still live the secret aspects of our minds as our fears and justifications for our self interest? How can we respect jesus as an example of a man who did and encourages living what is best – but we continue not living what is best?  Why must somebody else like a guru or deity or religious figure or politicians do what is best for us, but we don't want to live that within ourselves as a principle?"



So with regards to realizing the Principle of doing what is best for all, I realizes firstly as mentioned in my previous blog, that this would directly imply that I would have to become the change that I expected from the world - because if I did not change my beingness, the starting point of who I was as the human living on this planet directly creating and participating and allowing abuse in all forms of its creation from minuscule to large - then obviously we don’t stand a chance. At first this was a bit of a shock, a revelation that at first allowed me to feel relief as I realised that I could finally stop waiting for some god or deity or 'powerful special person' to save me, but then a while later as I looked at the real steps that I will have to take to bring that about, it left me experiencing a slight bit of anxiety in my solar plexus, as it dawned on me that self change actually means changing who I am, how and what I think and what I allow to exist within me.

Therefore even thought at Desteni you will notice we use many big words or knowledge concepts such as 'self honesty, self forgiveness, self responsibility and self realization. But if you take a closer look at the people who apply these tools and principles - what we are directly saying by speaking these words is that for each it becomes a point of 'living' the words, not just merely speaking them. Obviously this in itself as I realized is the difficult part because and this ties in with the definition of the statement: Living by the principle of what is best for all – guiding me in thought, word and deed to always in all ways direct problems to the best possible outcome for all - what this means is to actually investigate, take responsibility for and change how I have conditioned myself into how I think and speak and express myself.

Artwork: https://www.facebook.com/marlen.delrazo
As an example of : Living by the principle of what is best for all – guiding me in thought, word and deed to always in all ways direct problems to the best possible outcome for all; What does this practically mean? This means as stated above that I would like to live in a world where we stop deceiving and abusing and living only for self interest as the addiction to the Mind. This means that my principle becomes doing and living that which in all ways will always support us as humanity to be better people, functioning in all ways to create a society of people that are actually if one were to say 'the image and likeness of god' - and here I am not saying I belief in a god - here I am referring to what one would understand to be the best human possible. What would this imply - well for me this means stopping all actions, words and thoughts that are not in my best interest, because if it is not what is best for me, then it is obviously not what is best for others - and therefore one will say that to direct one in ones words, thoughts and deeds, is to in every moment asses 'me', meaning to purify my thoughts, words and deeds.

Next blog: walking an example of Living by the principle of what is best for all – guiding me in thought, word and deed to always in all ways direct problems to the best possible outcome for all

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis