Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 3: International Crime Research - Why does immigration exist?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the other people and beings I share this planet with through borders, nations, countries.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate all the people living in this world through class, categories, cultures and standing in society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop and design borders, countries and nations, through which I allow the separation of self.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to design border, countries and nations, through which I justify the separation of humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing borders and separation, through which I have allowed countless beings to be abused simply because they live in a different country than myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing greed to exist, based on me wanting to withhold resources from other beings, through creating and separating us through borders, nations and countries.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive others and to be deceived through the entire concept and idea of ‘different countries.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing us as humanity to separate ourselves into different countries, not realizing we do so from the starting point of greed and fear of loss and fear of each other.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear other human beings and through this participated in creating different countries and borders as a means of keeping others away from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive other humans through greed and self-interest, causing others to fear and mistrust me, causing them to want to divide us through borders and countries.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that earth is not divided into borders and countries and openly provides land and resources regardless of your skin color or where on the planet you originate from.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize the harm that has been done in the form of separation and abuse of life on this planet, simply through separating beings into classes and groups and nations – which is a direct outflow of me wanting to control resources and to control my own self-interest to survive over others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make up the excuse ‘we have to have different countries so we can manage the people and the resources’ – as this has clearly been a justification used for me to not have to change myself to no longer abuse others and the resources, but to continue lying and deceiving others so that I may survive and have a comfortable life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the existence of the elite through separating people into areas and countries of class and power, instead of equally providing and sharing for all beings living on this planet.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the existence of ‘culture’ and nationality’ as an excuse to abuse people and resources from other countries because they are not ‘from my country’ whom I ‘serve and protect’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in and justify the existence of separate resources and management of people – instead of realizing this has only been used as a means of power and greed for the rich to get richer instead of equally supporting all life on this planet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the excuse of ‘but how else will you manage everyone’ through the real reason of separation is hidden which is to protect the ego of the human in self-interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a deceitful human, unable to be trusted in a group called humanity, unable to share all the resources between all humans and unable to care for all life.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing countries from the starting point of effective management and instead rather fear human nature and avoid directing this mess we have made by continually accepting our current governments and ways of living.

I commit myself to bring about an equality based world system where we change what is currently here as abusive practices to practices and principles that support all life.

I commit myself to standing for all life, working towards sustainable solutions for all based on what is best for all.

I commit myself to change the current world system designs such as politics and separation through borders into principles based on what is best for all life therefore…

I commit myself to changing the current design of countries and separate structural placements of humans based on the desire for power and greed to functionality and the effective use of resources for all people living in a country.

I commit myself to ensuring that countries no longer exist as places where we hide from each other, but simply manageable areas where equal people live.

I commit myself to changing the current world system, from separate countries fighting with other countries over resources to countries that all work together to make sure the inhabitants are all equally, globally taken care of.

I commit myself to ensure and implement a new world system that will remove the current value systems we have given ‘countries’ and ‘cultures’ to get to a point of establishing effective resource management globally, equally on all countries to take care of all the inhabitants.

I commit myself to stop any form of separation within myself between myself and another, which is the cause of separation in the world as ‘countries’ and cultures’ – to align myself at all times to equality and oneness with all beings on this planet.

I commit myself to stop any and all forms of separation as superior and inferior standards according to which we have labeled people and countries as an excuse to dominate and steal from each other.

I commit myself to ensure that all beings are treated equally starting within my own environment up to the global level through which I ensure that all who inhabit this planet are equally taken care of and that countries are equally developed and have equal standing  within the principle of what is best for all.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis