Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 2: Overwhelmed

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the idea and the belief that I am overwhelmed by allot of information in a book.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall into the physical and mental trap of feeling overwhelmed as soon as I have to read a lot of information.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in the idea I created that my psychology studies are overwhelming at times, thus creating a mind and physical reaction of becoming overwhelmed, which results in headaches.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to trust myself here as breath as consistency, to get through the material and the information.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to move through the material in consistency, taking in what is required for me to learn to achieve the end goal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing any backchat thoughts and experiences in relation to feeling “overwhelmed” which fuel the experience even more.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuel the backchat thoughts as a point of self-sabotage and self-abuse, in which I am not realizing that I am not assisting and supporting myself through the material – bit instead further compromising myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fluctuate between trusting myself to work with the information effectively, to not trusting myself and allowing self-doubt – thus creating cycles of self-doubt, because I am not proving to myself consistently that I am able to work with the information.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stick to the basics of why I am studying and the basics of breath and self-trust, to support me to move through the information, as I have proven to myself time and time again.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing images and memories around ‘failing’ to influence my ability here now to work with this information and to get the work done.

I forgive myself for manipulating myself through fear of failure.

I commit myself to remain consistent in working with information.

I commit myself to remain consistent as my breathing as I work through the information, never allowing myself to give the information more worth or value than what it actually is.

I commit myself to not allow myself to influence myself with backchat thoughts into patterns of self-doubt and self-sabotage.

I commit myself in realizing that I am able to work with the information, no matter how much there is and that I have all the tools as myself to support myself through getting the work done.

I commit myself in support myself effectively each step of the way by drinking enough water, taking enough brakes and not allowing backchat sabotage thoughts through which I may influence my ability to work with the information.

I commit myself to remain focused and diligent in the work that requires to be done, not allowing myself to give into a pattern of procrastination of ‘giving up’ which is based on fear of self-movement/fear of failure.

 I commit myself to not allow any illusion around the point of studying such as “I cannot do it”, or “what if I don’t get the work done in time” as a backchat point on which I fall into self-doubt.

1 comment:

ShareThis